Hospital Malpractice Attorney in Rockford, IL
Every time we go to the hospital, we deserve – as patients – to be taken care of in a clean and safe environment. However, it isn’t always the case that hospitals are that way. Sometimes, malpractice occurs and that’s when you need an attorney to help guide you through the process of a lawsuit.
Types of Hospital Malpractice
Some examples of hospital negligence include:
- Giving the wrong medication
- Giving the wrong dosage of medication
- Allowing bedsores to develop
- Nurses or staff failing to follow physician’s orders
- Giving patients food they’re allergic to
- Dropping patients
- Ignoring patient needs / understaffed
- Mixing medicines with dangerous side effects
If your injuries occur from the result of errors in the system at hospitals, you should contact us right away. You can sue the hospital for negligence, but you must act quickly and be able to prove that mistakes were made.
We have claimed millions in verdicts and settlements against hospitals and can help you too. Call (815) 965-2000 if you believe your injuries are due to hospital malpractice.